1. On your phone, open up “Outlook,” tap the “Menu” icon (≡) and tap the “Gear” icon in the lower left corner
2. Tap “Add Account” and then “Add Email Account” in the pop-up that appears.
3. On the “Add Account” screen, enter your email address and tap “Add Account.
4. Outlook will try to setup an Exchange account. Tap “Not Exchange” and “Change Account Provider” in the pop-up to continue
5. Tap “IMAP” under “Advanced.”
6. Enter your Email Address and Password and tap the “Use Advanced Settings” toggle to display additional options.
7. You’ll need to specify some additional settings.
Under IMAP Incoming Mail Server:
IMAP Hostname is email1.webhealer.net:993
IMAP Username is your full email address (not just the part before the @ symbol).
IMAP Password should already be filled in. If it’s not, specify the password from the previous step.Under SMTP Outgoing Mail Server:
SMTP Host name is email1.webhealer.net:465
SMTP Username is again your full email address (not just the part before the @ symbol).
SMTP Password should already be filled in. If it’s not, specify the same password as before.
8. Tap “Sign In.”